MMMSC 29 July 2017 Launch, Berwick, Maine

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The next launch in Berwick will be on Saturday, 29 July. Let's hope Mother Nature cooperates this time.
Set up starts at 9 AM and flying as soon as we're set up.

Jason will be on the field with a lot of the AMWProX goodies. As always, if you have any particular needs, please contact Jason or Robert and Gloria ahead of time to be sure they can take care of you.

Is there anyone that is looking to do a Level 1, 2 or 3 certification at the Launch? If so, please do not wait until the last minute. You need time to go through safety check and set up on the pad. Time runs out quickly if you are not the only one rushing to cert at the end of the day. Also, make sure you have proof of current NAR membership and your paper work ready to go. Also, does anyone expect to need the 1515 rail pad setup?

All of the usual rules apply:
  • Stay on the roadways - no more than two wheels on the very edges of the grass
  • No sparky motors
  • If you haven't done it yet, have your 38mm CTI motors checked for the proper delay grain
  • Positive motor retention especially for composite motors
  • Have your NAR (or TRA) card with you showing your cert level if you're going to fly HPR
  • If the winds aloft are doing much of anything, don't overfly the conditions
  • All the usual stuff in the NAR Safety Code, too.

There's been a lot of harvesting at the farm in the past two weeks and with it lots of tilling. There won't be many places to park so follow Scott's directions when you get there.

Very excited and hope the weather stays nice for Saturday. Got a couple of aerotech mid power rockets I've been wanting to do there maiden launches.

Ken, I plan on being there a bit early, I will help with the setup, and possibly have another guy to help also.

Anyone have any extra applications? Mine is on my desk at work. ����������

Back