• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One bad hawk recovery harnesses

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Great Kevlar harnesses- never used! We are only selling these to buy bigger ones :)

25' 3/16 3 loop harness- 22$ shipped
15' 3/16 2 loop harness- 12$ shipped

Can be also delivered to any Bong launch

.ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1500901473.693060.jpg

Hey guy's..
That material is my 11/32" Tubular Kevlar..
Not 3/16"...

Teddy

If sale falls thru, I'll take them. Can never have too many Teddy harnesses. I'll be at Bong this weekend.

Good to see you posting Russ. How's that L3 project coming along?

Not very well. Not much time, and with various medical issues, I haven't done much on it. But I'm not in a huge hurry, I'd rather enjoy the journey.

Sorry Russ- already shipped out!

Hope to see you at Bong this weekend. What are you going to do your L3 on? I have a 6" wildman v2, which is still in pieces on my basement floor :) Hoping to do it at MWP.

Sorry Russ- already shipped out!

Hope to see you at Bong this weekend. What are you going to do your L3 on? I have a 6" wildman v2, which is still in pieces on my basement floor :) Hoping to do it at MWP.

No surprise it's gone-Teddy's stuff is quality.
For my L3 I have a couple of concepts, I just haven't committed to one. If all goes to plan an 8 inch diameter upscale. Gotta save some 💵. Need a bit more airframe material another coupler and a massive parachute. I'm thinking my L3 will be next year. Haven't had much of a chance to work on stuff and I don't want to rush it. I'm happy to take my time and actually get some flying in.

No surprise it's gone-Teddy's stuff is quality.
For my L3 I have a couple of concepts, I just haven't committed to one. If all goes to plan an 8 inch diameter upscale. Gotta save some ��. Need a bit more airframe material another coupler and a massive parachute. I'm thinking my L3 will be next year. Haven't had much of a chance to work on stuff and I don't want to rush it. I'm happy to take my time and actually get some flying in.

Thank you very much Russ,,
And good for you,,
enjoy the journey...

Teddy

Back