• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HIGH POWER Rockets For Sale: Best Offer; Pick Up Only, Greater Denver

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NattyDread

Reaction score
In the picture you will see:

NO ELECTRONICS IN THIS LOT
MY ROCKETS ARE UGLY, BUT FLY GREAT, ALL CARDBOARD ROCKETS

LOC 8” diameter V2. I have an extra section and the Ebay that turns this into a dual deploy rocket, search ‘bonzo3796 bigred’ on youtube if you want to see it fly. OVER 9 FEET TALL, ITS FUNNNNNNNN. 54mm motor tube. Nose cone fitted for YOUR gps. Only have the drogue chute for this.

Madcow Little Johns. I have a 4” diameter 54mm bottom and a 38mm bottom motor tube/fin assemblies. A 4” Ebay that works in either set up. Nose cone is ready for YOUR GPS. Had the 54mm up to 10,500 feet.

Madcow Batray complete. This can be used with the above 4” diameter Ebay and GPS nose cone.

Shock cord assemblies for all above.

Motor retention for all above.

Misc chutes, 36”, drogues, etc.

Keychain camera. and some misc also

Best offer, but you must be able to come get it in Arvada, Colorado. Denver suburb.

PM me with questions, email/text contact info. Probably best to talk real time on this.

Rocket tubes.jpg

Back