A new scale rocketry booklet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterAlway

Reaction score
Here's a project I'm working on that I hope to have done for NARAM:

Draft cover image.jpg

Right now I'm doing the final proofreading.

Peter Alway

Sooooooo...... how does one go about procuring a copy of this latest collection of scale awesomeness by Peter?

Andrew

Do you mind telling us what rockets or how many are in book? I think you could get space ship 1 and maybe 2 data from EAA Oshkosh or kindly ask scaled composites for side profile media pics. Tell em' you wanna make a scale rocket book and they might help for free publicity.

Do you mind telling us what rockets or how many are in book? I think you could get space ship 1 and maybe 2 data from EAA Oshkosh or kindly ask scaled composites for side profile media pics. Tell em' you wanna make a scale rocket book and they might help for free publicity.
20 or so
Shenji, Mysore, Congreve, Boxer, Hale, etc.
Wrong centuries
They know who PA is

So you are 700 years late...or were they ahead of their time? LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

I think the pendulum theory went out in the late 20's after Goddard's flight so putting the motors up front is only about 90 years behind the times; and only being 90 years behind the times ain't so bad. So I guess you can fly these tractor motored relics and complain about this new generation; the kids these days and their satanic sounds of the sousaphone and jazz music, short flapper skirts, wild dancing, bath tub gin, speak easy, women smoking, sexy cat eye make up and being hung over on Sunday. Victorian values and our universal laws set by Newton himself were much safer than this new relativity and newly emerging quantum theory. Give me that ole tyme rocketry, black powder up front with all kind of sharp barbs and attached chains!

Sorry, all all I heard was your'e making a sousaphone-bathtub two-stage with flaps, flies on smokies.

Last edited:
Sorry, all all I heard was you'e making a sousaphone-bathtub two-stage with flaps, flies on smokies.

That would bee cool in a steam punk style. Plenty of fireworks, John Philip Sousa music and snake oil. Maybe with some strobe rockets attached to send you to the land of OZ. Yes, those were the days!

Did I hear the sound of a gauntlet.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

You will need a gauntlet cause the RSO might give you a nasty hand slapping when taking one of these bad boys up to the table. I would love to see one or many of those Indian rocket powered sabers launched in the opposite direction. Stable for a bit the unstable and swinging violently, slashing through the air! That would sure put the SCARE into any advancing troops.

Back