CTI updates?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having updates really affects TARC and SLI where teams buy dozens of motors for competition purposes where changing motors at a later date really messes things up. Sport flying is one thing, but competitions that go on for many months need reliable motor supplies, and not having updates makes it really difficult.

NASA made all sorts of exceptions for SLI teams late in the program year after motor availability ended up being worse than expected.

Indeed, we're just trying to get some news on their injured member now as well.

The 85% bulletin has been discussed for the last couple days over in the General CTI fire thread.

Indeed, we're just trying to get some news on their injured member now as well.

The 85% bulletin has been discussed for the last couple days over in the General CTI fire thread.

Agreed. However, I would assume that any news about Jeroen would need to come from him directly, since that would be privileged medical information. Here's hoping.

Agreed. However, I would assume that any news about Jeroen would need to come from him directly, since that would be privileged medical information. Here's hoping.

Poor choice of words on my part; I meant 'earnestly desiring to hear news on the recovery'. Definitely not 'Actively pursuing company/associates to obtain information' lol

'Trying' in a figurative sense more than literal.

Back