Aerotech DMS back order

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrace

Reaction score
I have been waiting to get K535W DMS for months but all the vendors I talk to say that Aerotech just lists them as back order with no expected delivery date. Has anyone heard if they and pretty much all the level 2 DMS motors are going to be available anytime soon? I want to use them for September launch but if they aren't going to be available I might have to bite the bullet and buy some 54 and 38 motor hardware.

I have been waiting to get K535W DMS for months but all the vendors I talk to say that Aerotech just lists them as back order with no expected delivery date. Has anyone heard if they and pretty much all the level 2 DMS motors are going to be available anytime soon? I want to use them for September launch but if they aren't going to be available I might have to bite the bullet and buy some 54 and 38 motor hardware.
We have all of the 38mm loads in stock.
https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ShowProducts.aspx?Class=82&Sub=107&Sub1=118
and the 54mm should be on the way next week from what I have been told.

We had a delivery of 54mm DMS cases that were not in spec so we had to wait another few weeks for the replacement casings to arrive. They arrived last week and we are shipping all 54mm DMS. Dealers will have stock by this week or early next week.

Any news on the 75 M1350? Will that one be fixed as well?

I think everyone can appreciate that Aerotech is trying to make sure the DMS motors are built correctly.

A special note about the 38mm H283 ST DMS motor; Great all around motor and reminds me of the good old RMS H242. Perfect motor for anyone wanting to do a level one or have a good all around motor in their Range box.

Mr. Savoie, may I inquire about the availability of the 75mm L875DM?

I have one on the shelf...

Tonimus, if you want to buy the L875DM from Chris then Wayne and I could pick it up at Airfest for you and bring it back to Arizona.

I had actually forgotten I have one of those in my motor inventory... I should fly it at GHS this yea
r.

Our plan is to fly the L875DM and six H115DMs in the Neutral Zone at GHS this year. Thanks for the offer, but I was planning on buying all of our GHS motors from one supplier. I'm still not sure what else we're getting yet, so not quite sure who the supplier may be, hence the availability question.

Chris, I'll keep you in mind when I figure out what I'm getting.

Back