Paging Bob Kapla

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Nadine Kinney is looking for Bob Kapla... I think he's on TRF, but if not, I'm sure some of you know him. Post here if you're him or know him.

1500530088766.jpg

It's not a good policy to hand out private email address without the person's permission.
Also more likely to go into spam when originated from someone he doesn't know (and doesn't even know how to spell his name).

Meanwhile, poor Bob has gotten a thousand messages related to someone who is looking for info on motors from the 1950s :) I just remembered that I have his personal email address, but I'm pretty sure he's heard enough about it.

It's not a good policy to hand out private email address without the person's permission.
Also more likely to go into spam when originated from someone he doesn't know (and doesn't even know how to spell his name).

Bob and I exchanged some PMs on Facebook before I sent his e-mail to Cz

Bob and I exchanged some PMs on Facebook before I sent his e-mail to Cz

Bob replied to my email to say it was OK to give his email address to Nadine. I don't have Facebook, it is pure evil.

Bob Kaplow used to be on TRF, but he was kicked off after about a week.

Bob replied to my email to say it was OK to give his email address to Nadine. I don't have Facebook, it is pure evil.

Bob Kaplow used to be on TRF, but he was kicked off after about a week.
Not surprised. Back in the r.m.r days he was insufferable.

Imagine an argument between Bob & Jerry Irvine. :facepalm:

Back