Who Was Looking For One Of These?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Byrum

Overstable By Design
Reaction score
Last summer, I won a Mean Machine rocket in a raffle, and I used it for parts. I had no desire to build it and all those BT 60's came in pretty handy. Someone asked me if I still had the twist lock coupler and I told them I thought I had tossed it. Well, I found it today and now I don't remember who had asked for it. I'm thinking it might have been K'tesh but I'm not sure. I'll give him a chance to weigh in before I let it go, but whoever you are, gimme a shout.

100_2166.jpg

Last summer, I won a Mean Machine rocket in a raffle, and I used it for parts. I had no desire to build it and all those BT 60's came in pretty handy. Someone asked me if I still had the twist lock coupler and I told them I thought I had tossed it. Well, I found it today and now I don't remember who had asked for it. I'm thinking it might have been K'tesh but I'm not sure. I'll give him a chance to weigh in before I let it go, but whoever you are, gimme a shout.

View attachment 323988

Thanks for thinking of me Gary.

While I'd love to take it off your hands, truth be told, I've got one in storage in the US, and no real need to deny anyone could really use it their shot at it. Now if you still have that nosecone, I'd be thrilled to get that.

All The Best!
Jim

Thanks for thinking of me Gary.
Now if you still have that nosecone, I'd be thrilled to get that.

All The Best!
Jim

I bet you would. It appears that bugger ain't available anymore. And while I'm not against turning one out of balsa, I'm thinking I'm gonna hang on to that.

Back