We Welcome the Magg family additions!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat! Is there a plan to normalize pricing between Mega and Warlock / offer the cluster ring upgrades on Mega?

At some point I have to do my certs and enter the High Frontier drag race events :)

Last edited:
Nice! But the Mega Magg should come with rail buttons instead of a launch lug.

I to think rail buttons would be a good up date for LOC. I have not looked but maybe they do it on their larger kits.

Is this what you get when you leave two Minie Maggs alone in a room for too long?

Why no 54mm mount in the nano magg? ;)
Can't even go there! We totally wanted to upsize all the MMTs. But we know someone would get hurt... *sigh I'd be thrilled to send you one with a 54mm tho!! Videos to prove it too!!! HA!

Can't even go there! We totally wanted to upsize all the MMTs. But we know someone would get hurt... *sigh I'd be thrilled to send you one with a 54mm tho!! Videos to prove it too!!! HA!

lol. If I still had my 54 one grain I'd do it... Anyone who can handle the bigger MMT knows how to get it in there ;) I'd go 38 in a nano.... 54...i dunno. To be honest...I'll likely order one, put a bay in the nose and fly 29mm 3 grain EX.

How much nose weight do you think a Mega would need to be stable with a 3gr 54mm motor, say a J-449 or K-360?

Back