Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    11th November 2015
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    33

    Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit - Looking for a sim file...

    Does anyone have a SIM file (OpenRocket preferred) for a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit (mine is the standard motor deploy kit, without dual deploy)? I need to find out where the CP is normally located on this model in a standard configuration. I checked with Mad Cow and they do not have any available.

    Thanks.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    5th December 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    7,477
    Quote Originally Posted by gsanders View Post
    Does anyone have a SIM file (OpenRocket preferred) for a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit (mine is the standard motor deploy kit, without dual deploy)? I need to find out where the CP is normally located on this model in a standard configuration. I checked with Mad Cow and they do not have any available.

    Thanks.
    Ha! I just lost mine when my computer crashed. I've started a new one, and I can get it to you when it's done. I'll need to weigh the rocket and measure CG before it is ready.


    John S. ---- NAR #96911 ---- TRA #15253 ---- MDRA #067
    L1, 3/15/14: Aerotech Sumo, CTI H133BS
    L2, 6/21/14: Giant Leap Vertical Assault, CTI J240RL
    L3, 3/12/16: MAC Performance Radial Flyer, CTI M1101WH
    Altitude: 13,028', L3 flight; Speed: Mach ???, L3 flight

  3. #3
    Join Date
    28th June 2016
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    664
    It continues to blow my mind that in this day and age most of the big manufacturers don't have any sim files for their kits...
    TRA #10518 ---- MDRA #106

    L1, 6/25/2016: Modified MadCow Super Batray, CTI I236 BS
    L2, 9/17/2016: Modified RW Patriot, CTI J280 SS
    L3, 4/8/2017: RW Formula 200, CTI M1810 RL

    Max Altitude: 4,978', L3 Cert flight
    Max Speed: Mach ???, L3 Cert flight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    11th November 2015
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat-mite View Post
    Ha! I just lost mine when my computer crashed. I've started a new one, and I can get it to you when it's done. I'll need to weigh the rocket and measure CG before it is ready.
    Thank you very much. Please PM me once you have it ready so I can get you the for proper e-mail address to forward it to.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    30th August 2015
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    6
    Hi gsanders,
    Did you ever get a rocksim or open rocket file for the Formula 75? Wondering if I have to start from scratch.

    Thanks.
    Deb Spencer, Livingston, NJ
    Radrocketeers
    NAR T-cert
    L1 Madcow Hawk MIM-23, URRF, AT H195B, 6/26/16
    L2 Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75, URRF, AT J270W, 6/24/17

  6. #6
    Join Date
    5th December 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    7,477
    I sent him one, but never got any confirmation that it was received....

    John S. ---- NAR #96911 ---- TRA #15253 ---- MDRA #067
    L1, 3/15/14: Aerotech Sumo, CTI H133BS
    L2, 6/21/14: Giant Leap Vertical Assault, CTI J240RL
    L3, 3/12/16: MAC Performance Radial Flyer, CTI M1101WH
    Altitude: 13,028', L3 flight; Speed: Mach ???, L3 flight

  7. #7
    Join Date
    23rd January 2014
    Posts
    58
    Steve Marra
    L1 Madcow Phoenix, H100
    L2 Wildman Darkstar Extreme, J800
    L3 Wildman Ultimate Punisher, M1650
    Rad Rocketeers, METRA, MDRA

  8. #8
    Join Date
    30th August 2015
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by smarra01 View Post
    ‘Thank you!

    Deb Spencer, Livingston, NJ
    Radrocketeers
    NAR T-cert
    L1 Madcow Hawk MIM-23, URRF, AT H195B, 6/26/16
    L2 Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75, URRF, AT J270W, 6/24/17

Similar Threads

  1. Rocketry Warehouse - Formula X Gallery
    By JAL3 in forum Other Manufacturers
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 3rd June 2015, 07:44 PM
  2. Rocketry Warehouse has your formula for success !
    By rocketrywarehouse in forum Vendor Display
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st July 2014, 04:21 PM
  3. NEW From Rocketry Warehouse The FORMULA 150!
    By GaryT in forum Vendor Display
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 27th August 2012, 03:49 AM
  4. New FORMULA 98 from Rocketry Warehouse
    By GaryT in forum Vendor Display
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 23rd May 2012, 02:52 AM
  5. New FORMULA 75 from Rocketry Warehouse
    By GaryT in forum High Power Rocketry (HPR)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 30th December 2011, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •