Rocket Reviews Still Around?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveA

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a very long time, I went back to Rocket Reviews looking for a rocket file for a Galaxy Guppy and the site kept timing out. Is that page still around,moved,or what? Hope everyone is having a good rocketry season.

Steve

I've been out of the loop for a very long time, I went back to Rocket Reviews looking for a rocket file for a Galaxy Guppy and the site kept timing out. Is that page still around,moved,or what? Hope everyone is having a good rocketry season.

I am not aware of any problem with the RocketReviews.com web site.

www.rocketreviews.com/galaxy-guppy---estes-852-1973-1975.html

If you are having a problem with a specific page or function on the site, please let me know at [email protected] or using the Contact Us link on the bottom of each page at RocketReviews. Thanks.

-- Roger

Last edited:
I use it all the time without issue, was there briefly this morning to see how many flights I had on my Nike Smoke...

For some reason it continues to time out. Even the hyperlink that you provided. :confused:

Works for me. Clear the cache, clear the cookies, make sure your browser is up to date, try another browser, have a beer.... Temporarily disable blockers, firewall settings that might be interfering?

For some reason it continues to time out. Even the hyperlink that you provided. :confused:
I just got on with no issues, well after your post ... and although I got onto the site, I'm following Dick's recommendation to have a beer, from now on. His experience is considerable.

I was finally able to access it...from home. I've no clue why it wouldn't access at work...

We had problems at work with a dodgy DNS server. Switching to another one, instead of the default, gave access to the sites that looked unavailable.

RUSSIANS! :wink:

I suspect that it could have been the same,here.

Back