LiPo Sources

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredT

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying my LiPo's from Hobby King, but lately the 160 and 280 mAH batteries (and others) seem to be unavailable. Does any one know if this is a temporary situation or something we need to get used too?

Also what are other sources people use.

Thanks.

...Fred

I've been buying my LiPo's from Hobby King, but lately the 160 and 280 mAH batteries (and others) seem to be unavailable. Does any one know if this is a temporary situation or something we need to get used too?

Also what are other sources people use.

Thanks.

...Fred

Fred,
I picked up a 160ma LiPo from Bdale Garbee of Altus Metrum yesterday. You might try him for these batteries. His web store shows them in stock.
Bob
Are you heading out to AirFest this year?

I just designed a sled system that fits an Eggtimer Quark, Missileworks screw switch, and one of these 2S batteries in a 24mm coupler that is 5" long. I have a bunch of these batteries on hand, but when I went to get the link to direct people to buy them I was saddened to see they aren't available.

Note to self: always check stock on parts you incorporate into a future product!

Back