Even when proof exists that the moon landing was a hoax, why do school textbooks cont

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd considered posting this in the LOL thread. Glad I did it this way, and that so many enjoyed it.

I dedicate this screenshot of secret footage from Apollo 18 (whose tragic gory ending was why NASA claimed the lunar landings ended at Apollo 17 and why NASA never went back) to deangelo54: :)

5gChxiz.jpg

My favorite part of this thread is how easy it is to see who didn't take George's advice and read the article before posting.

Or, maybe they did read it and.... well.....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

(When one :facepalm: is not enough)​

Last edited:
Yes, but if a film crew went to the Moon to shoot the footage then we went to the Moon, right? Or at least somebody went to the Moon. And where's the evidence of all the catering trucks? They had to eat, didn't they? And what about dressing rooms? There should be some evidence of a bunch of big RVs there to house the actors and film crew.

Yes, but if a film crew went to the Moon to shoot the footage then we went to the Moon, right? Or at least somebody went to the Moon. And where's the evidence of all the catering trucks? They had to eat, didn't they? And what about dressing rooms? There should be some evidence of a bunch of big RVs there to house the actors and film crew.
Ah, the outhouse theory.

That's a mighty long commute!

They received mileage? Then retired?

It didn't happen unless and until the paparazzi were there.

One of the untold stories of the moon landings, was in late 1968, NASA selected my C141 for a secret mission. We began training in space suits, we practiced loading and offloading the LEM, the actor trailers, catering trucks and tons of supplies. At a mission briefing, I asked what I thought was a good question. I asked, "how will the TF-33's function in space without oxygen?" The NASA officials had a stunned look on their faces and they looked at each. In the corner of the room, a man spoke up and said, "In Hollywood, everything is possible" and that was the end of our briefing and we were sent out of the room. The flight crew and my fellow crew members hated me and we ended up flying local patterns for weeks as punishment and were told not to discuss our training.

To keep us quiet, MAC allowed us to fly Bob Hope to Vietnam and I was sent to Australia.

So do you guys think Apollo 13 was fake also? If they were fake why would 13 if real become such a great story? I bet Big Foot and UFOs are all fake to.

I know Apollo 13 was real, I saw the movie. But I was surprised how much Jim Lovell looks like Forrest Gump.

If anyone is in doubt, buy a good telescope and look for yourself.
It's are there, including a laser refactor that measures how far the Moon is from the Earth.
And NO, Megatron did not leave anything on the moon either!

George, where do you find these things?

THAT'S a GOOD one Dave! :lol: Judging from the life he's spent since...nice home...car collection etc...He's recouped his Nasa earnings for his week long trip! ;)

I'm surprised no ones mentioned Apollo 18. We ALL know about that one right? :rolleyes: The big conspiracy involving deadly moon rocks. :rolleyes: Launching a Saturn 5 in 1973 without ANYONE in eastern Florida noticing that. :rolleyes: All the captured film of the crew (before they died) that somehow made its way back to earth...then on to a secret vault for storage...:rolleyes:

Only to be found again-

I didn't waste my money on that in the theater but, found "IT" in a bin of discounted movies at a Target store. :D BEST laugh i ever had for $4!

I believe that moon landing conspiracy people believe that only the first one was faked. The rest succeeded. Something along the lines of, we didn't have the technology to get there in 1969, but we had to beat the Russians so we faked it. I don't think they deny the later Apollo successes.

I believe that moon landing conspiracy people believe that only the first one was faked. The rest succeeded. Something along the lines of, we didn't have the technology to get there in 1969, but we had to beat the Russians so we faked it. I don't think they deny the later Apollo successes.

Depends on which one you ask. Some people say that the entire space race was faked.

Yeah... you can't really fake Skylab reentry

I just wonder what Dad was calibrating the gyros for Saturn V back then was for.

That's what the Guppy transport was built for. A bunch of guys lived in Skylab on the ground in the big dark hangar at Moffett AFB. Then, NASA carried parts of it in the Guppy to drop over Australia. I believe that's how it was done. Of course, the streak of Skylab on clear nights was also easy to fake. It was an inflatable reflective balloon.

I'm not saying it was Skylab, but it was Skylab.

The gov suppressed this important video:

[video=youtube;GuwyY2DzO2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I[/video]

Actually, if it was fake, then all the thousands of pics on this site, of the building and testing of the systems, are
fake too, which is impossible, since they did not have CGI yet!

https://www.apolloarchive.com/

The gov suppressed this important video:

[video=youtube;GuwyY2DzO2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I[/video]

Actually, if it was fake, then all the thousands of pics on this site, of the building and testing of the systems, are
fake too, which is impossible, since they did not have CGI yet!

https://www.apolloarchive.com/

Oh, didn't you hear, NASA has had secret CGI technology since the '50s given to them by Grays from the Tau Ceti system. They handed over the technology at a secret site within a crater at the Moon's north pole as to keep it hidden from the Russians. The Russians were then unable to hack the secret NASA computers to obtain the CGI technology which is why they didn't appear to land on the Moon.

But seriously, some folks wouldn't believe it if they went there themselves 40 years from now and saw Tranquility Base in person.

But seriously, some folks wouldn't believe it if they went there themselves 40 years from now and saw Tranquility Base in person.

I was there 40 years from now and saw it on the Dark Side of the Moon. I'm Back from the Future to tell you it was all real, man. All real models and all real CGI. The way it was done was by far a bigger technological accomplishment than if you just lobbed some guys there on a Saturn V.

Caber:
That sounds very far fetched. It has been said, however, that the UFO they got at Roswell

ufo.jpg

was taken apart, and parts sent to Bell Labs, and other tech types. It was used, around the late 1940's, to produce:

The laser

Fiber optic cable.

The transistor

Small nuclear power sources (RTG's ?).

Look it up. A guy did his college thesis on this.

alien.jpg

I'd rather believe it was good engineers working hard that figured stuff out. It's happened before.

I was there 40 years from now and saw it on the Dark Side of the Moon. I'm Back from the Future to tell you it was all real, man. All real models and all real CGI. The way it was done was by far a bigger technological accomplishment than if you just lobbed some guys there on a Saturn V.
:D Did you recognize any of the parts they used and what kits they came from?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Salvage-1
--

Easily faked. It was the booster from the Saturn landing.

I like this answer best. Correct from every angle you look at it.

That article reminds me of test in the 5th grade. There were 50 questions, lots of math. Instructions said to read entire test before answer any questions. Well I loved math and new I'd ace this sucker. So I am working hard answering questions only to notice some students were handing in their test, crap I was only 5 questions in.
To my amazement I get to question 50 which says " do not answer any questions, sign and turn in!"

Back