AMW FiberMax

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noffie79

Reaction score
Finished her up today with the Stickershock decals. Looks awesome! Should have its first flight next Saturday. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1498777842.737016.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1498777855.515985.jpg

I have one to build. What motor are you going to use? Also how much nose weight did you add? You did a nice job on the build.

Thank you! I haven't decided on the motor yet. I didn't add any nose weight since I don't plan on using any motors heavier than a one grain 54mm.

I'll be building one of those as soon as AMW gets some more in stock.

Thanks Eric and Nick! Planning on attending the JMRC launch in Jackson, MI. Haven't decided on a motor yet. As far as weight, I don't have recovery in it yet, so the weight is unknown at this time. I can weigh it without the recovery system when I get home if you'd like...

I am so, so tempted to get one, but ... I just bought a crapload of accessories and reloads from One Bad Hawk, and I just ordered a new booster from MAC Performance for my Scorpion, and I just bought a 75-6000 Gorilla casing and all HW. So I am completely tapped out. :(

They were at the MDRA sod farm launch last weekend. Gloria said they didn't have any kits available but expect to have some when they come back down next month.

Picked one up at the MDRA sod farm yesterday. They had several in stock and one demonstrator with DD.

Really considering this kit as my first full fiberglass experience. Anyone have a finished weight? I know they say 4 lbs but always curious what people really get. Looking for level 2 on it and don't want to go much over 3000'. Any openrocket files?

Really considering this kit as my first full fiberglass experience. Anyone have a finished weight? I know they say 4 lbs but always curious what people really get. Looking for level 2 on it and don't want to go much over 3000'. Any openrocket files?

Mine weighs in at 5.5 pounds with all components, minus motor.

Just saw this thread. I picked up one of the kits and will start it soon. Do you know the location of the CP for the FiberMax? Thanks.

Back