LiquidFyre Rocketry Reviews

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravenex

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am starting this thread to encourage reviews from my customers so that I can improve my products and services. The good, the bad, the ugly, post it all here. If you post a review, good or bad, I will PM you with a code for 5% off your next order. In keeping with the rules of this thread please only post if you have actual experience with me or my products. If you have not but would like to request information or give me you impressions of my products please PM me, email me, or use the feedback form on my website.

Last edited:
Hi Brian,

I am just waiting for a replacement payload tube for my 3" Darkstar and once it arrives I will be installing your camera shroud and sealed mobius camera mount. When I do I will post some pics.

Got mine installed today on my 4" punisher on the booster tube. Installation went better than expected- I was a little scared about putting extra holes in my rocket :) Will do the first test flight on July 29 on a K740 Cstar at the Woosh rocketry launch, if the weather and personal schedule permits.

The only thing I would like (personal preference) is to have the camera angled down a little further so I could see some of the rocket body in the video. Probably could have put a little angle in the lens before I attached it, but I'm too lazy to check that kind of stuff beforehand :)

Next up will be getting one on my L3 rocket (6" wildman v2), assuming we can figure out how to get a 6" version of the shroud.

I will be putting out a survey in the next few days to determine the next sizes too come out with. Make sure to take it.

Back