• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RFQ - Kevlar cordage - sewn ends

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feckless Counsel

Petitio principii
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Request for quote,

2 each
80 foot assembled length
1-inch tubular Kevlar
Sewn 1-inch loop both ends

4 each
30 foot assembled length
½ inch tubular Kevlar
Sewn 1-inch loop both ends

10 each
15 foot assembled length
¼ inch tubular Kevlar
Sewn 1/2-inch loop both ends

Shipping to commercial dock
Maryland 21286

I have no quote for ya, but I'm pretty sure Teddy from Onebadhawk does custom orders.

What is his guarantee? The strap or the whole rocket if there is damage? I know the answer but its kind of a reload guarantee they will give you a new reload but not cover the $1000 rocket.

Contact Teddy (onebadhawk.com). Not only will he make what you want, he'll tell you what you need based on your application... big difference sometimes. Best harnesses you can buy.

What is his guarantee? The strap or the whole rocket if there is damage? I know the answer but its kind of a reload guarantee they will give you a new reload but not cover the $1000 rocket.

My bad. I just read the user agreement, and there is no guarantee. I thought at one point on his site, he guaranteed that your quick-links and eyebolts would fail before his harness would break. But I may be wrong.

Anyway, I don't work for him and I have no horse in this race. Sorry to mislead.

Wow guy's,,
Thank you all so much for the kind words..
You know I live on those,, lol..
Sorry for the delayed answer but I was away at a launch...
Freckless, shoot me an email at my sales at address and I'll set you up with anything you need...

Thank you guy's again,,
reading these means the world to me,, always has...

Teddy

Back