• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

75/76mm Snap ring case(s) with closure and nozzle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm in need of some 75/76mm cases, prefer used to keep costs down. Any and all sizes. I very much prefer Loki but I'm open to others if liners are readily available. Thanks!

Last edited:
I assume you check with Gary White (AG71) for non-anodized Gorilla cases? I don't know if he has any left. I think you bought 54mm from him.

Yeah, was planning to reach out to him to see, but I know he's not cutting any now, at least if I remember the thread. Those cases are awesome though! I picked up 10 or 11 of them. I would love for him to make me some larger ones. Good call to reach out to him to see.

I highly recommend getting in on the next order when he does one, you can save big $$$. Then use the saved $$$ to buy Loki internals.

I picked up a 75/6000 case from Gary a couple weeks ago . He said he had a few left .

Back