STICKERSHOCK23.com Facebook Faceoff contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
facebook.jpg

Stickershsck23.com's FACEBOOK FACEOFF CONTEST

LINK to sticksershock23.com facebook

the FIRST stickershock23.com giveaway contest starts today 6/19/17 and ends 6/25/17 GET IN ON IT FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!! the earlier you post a picture the better your chances of winning!
all you have to do is Post a picture of your favorite stickershock'ed Rocket (one of your own) LIKE and FOLLOW stickershock23 here on facebook and you are in the running to win a $50.00 Stickershock gift certificate! PLEASE PUT A COMMENT SAYING "FACE BOOK FACE OFF" so we know you're in the contest!

To win all you have to do is get the MOST LIKES on your rocket. once posted up here. PLEASE check out all the posted rockets, like the ones you think deserve a thumbs up.. and at the end of the week the rocket with the most likes wins the prize! share this with all your friends so they can come and like their favorites too!

OK no cheating... you cant make 25 facebook pages of your own just to give yourself likes. I WILL check up on this (they must be ACTIVE facebookers to have their LIKE count) AND THE LIKERS NEED TO LIKE AND FOLLOW stickershock23.com's facebook page to count! this will help stickershock23.com grow and be able to do stuff like this more often!

ok now the small print.. I have the right to terminate this contest at any time, My decision on "fair" likes stands final. and i get to make the final decision on a winner based on those likes.. in the case of a tie. we will have a faceoff!

thanks for looking good luck and remember.....

"NEVER FLY NAKED!!"
No automatic alt text available.

AWESOME..

Hey guys everyone will have one like if you dont get in there and like the ones that you think deserve it! invite your frineds tell all the rocket people you know! you can vote especially if you dont have an entry!

thanks for all the input so far this is going to be fun!

I'm in with Wastelander, not much but we'll see.
I have a build upcoming that may need a wrap, or the very least a custom cut, maybe something printed.

Yah. That Phoenix is nice. So is the Thor. I think the Phoenix should be disqualified - it is unoriginal! He went to stickershock and added a vinyl set to his cart. Someone else did all the hard work. He stood on the shoulders of geniuses... Not only is it unoriginal, but he is winning! LOL. I am making jokes of course. Where is that "just kidding" button?

Lol. I shared your post to my page and tagged a few folks with instructions... They are liking my post but niot going to StickerShock and liking my rocket. :facepalm: Looks like the same is happening on the near-wife's page as well. Lol

Lol. I shared your post to my page and tagged a few folks with instructions... They are liking my post but niot going to StickerShock and liking my rocket. :facepalm: Looks like the same is happening on the near-wife's page as well. Lol

you'll have to pin instructions to some people shirts LOL they did that to me all the time..

ends TOMORROW GUYS! this has been AWESOME! thanks to all that helped out and voted! and especially to those that posted!

Back