Flight Log - looking for an iphone app...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snrkl

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good iPhone apps for keeping flight logs in?

I have tried every kind of search I can think of (google search, App Store search, bing search, TRF search, soul search...) and can't find anything recent and relevant.

I just want something to keep tabs on flights, altitudes, chute size, wind, recovery...

Surely there are enough of us out there that there is a market for this!

Failing that, I am a software product manager by day, and if there are any iPhone devs out there looking for someone to write some product specs for an awesome project, I would be a willing participant!!

I had thought about doing something like this in google docs, but I wouldn't be able to attach altimeter data or .ork files. This looks like a nice solution. Thanks.

Last edited:
Holy smokes, you went from "I think I'd like to make an app" to a finished-looking app in a few hours? Impressive.

While I'd love to take credit for the rocket science, it's the Airtable app that needs to take the credit; Airtable is a cloud based database that was super easy to set up. That's where the magic lives in this instance.

While I'd love to take credit for the rocket science, it's the Airtable app that needs to take the credit; Airtable is a cloud based database that was super easy to set up. That's where the magic lives in this instance.

So will it work without an Internet connection?

Back