WOOSH rocketry- Bong, WI- June 24+25

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Anyone going? I should be there at least on the 24th, and hopefully the 25th as well.

Flying my vindicator sport on a G64W (testing out a u8 camera)
Loc Cool Spool on a G75 Metalstorm
Wildman 2.6" V2 on an F52T
Vindicator Jr. on an I327 DM.
Rockwerks Reactor- on an AT 24/40 E something
6" Pyramid- on an AT 24/40 E something

I think Wildman is going to be out of town, so I'm just flying whatever I have in my motor case.

I hope to be there (both days). Would like to fly my Wildman Drago EX two, maybe three times. Tim will not be there but you can pre-order and someone will deliver to Bong.

My wife has a K400G that I've been asking her to fly. She is afraid to fly it, so I tell her I'll fly it in my Darkstar intead. Then she tells me that my Darkstar is dumb and boring, and that it's her motor anyway. So it sits... maybe I'll have to sneak it out of the house or something.

My wife has a K400G that I've been asking her to fly. She is afraid to fly it, so I tell her I'll fly it in my Darkstar intead. Then she tells me that my Darkstar is dumb and boring, and that it's her motor anyway. So it sits... maybe I'll have to sneak it out of the house or something.

I am not afraid to fly it! I am saving it for testing out my 6" V2 when it is built

I am not afraid to fly it! I am saving it for testing out my 6" V2 when it is built

Don't think it'll lift the V2.. when I sim it out on my 4" Punisher (which is 3-4 pounds lighter than the v2), it's only 24mph off the rail.

You could fly your Jart at least, since you have that G53FJ motor for it.

Latest posts

Back