• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6" casting/liner tubes, 6" single-grain motor case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have one 39" convolute phenolic liner and four 12" long casting tubes. Liner is 5.39" od, 0.074" wall and is a loose fit in 6" aluminum pipe, will need several layers of kraft paper or something for a snug fit. Casting tubes 5.10" i.d., 0.074" wall, and a nice sliding fit inside the liner. The casting tubes are neither paper nor phenolic, they're some sort of flame-resistant material (Jim Mitchell had them custom-made, many years ago, and they've been sitting in my shop ever since he gave them to me). $50 for the set.

The motor case is 15.5" long, 5.49" i.d. with snap ring grooves; no closures or nozzle. I think it's been used twice. $40.

I will bring them to Southern Thunder, or will ship for actual shipping cost.

Best,
Terry

I'd potentially be interested in picking these up. Where would you be shipping from?

Back