Gorilla Motors has been sold

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, the value to the new owner is they don't have to pay for testing to get new EX numbers. That's the expensive part. Like Jim said, ss long as they use the same formulas, they just transfer. It may be taking awhile to find a location with the proper zoning.

I think, right now the mystique is a good thing. Let the rumors run rampant and it's free press and in everyone's minds. That'll fade quick, but lead to a good setup when he's got motors stocked and is ready to step out of the shadows.

IMO, the value to the new owner is they don't have to pay for testing to get new EX numbers. That's the expensive part. Like Jim said, ss long as they use the same formulas, they just transfer. It may be taking awhile to find a location with the proper zoning.

That's true, the testing is expensive. But, the DOT EX numbers take time.

I didn't miss Kurt's jovial speculation. I was just adding my own :) It's fair game when you have someone "who knows" posting "but I can't tell". At least my message had content. :rolleyes:

I'm just looking at the value from my standpoint as an existing business owner. Someone that didn't already have a business would value the IP more highly. Pretty much turn key after the paperwork is done.

That's true, the testing is expensive. But, the DOT EX numbers take time.

I didn't miss Kurt's jovial speculation. I was just adding my own :) It's fair game when you have someone "who knows" posting "but I can't tell". At least my message had content. :rolleyes:

Great to hear. I didn't want to be miscontrued. Kurt

Back