• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4" K&S Laser Torpedo project bundle SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy fellas.

I need to make some some room because I want to buy some different kits. So up for sale today is a pretty nice K&S 4" Laser Torpedo. The main AF is 4" and then steps down to 3" on the fin section. 54MM mount. Cool looking nose cone. Comes with kevlar strap and nomex protector for strap as well.

Fins are very nice 1/4" plywood. The 4" and 3" tubes have some very minor bulging at one end from shipping - easily cleaned up.

Extras in the bundle - a full set of Stickershock vinyl. And since the kit didn't come with any instructions, I bought an OG Estes Laser Torpedo and it is included so you can refer to the original kit for any questions on proportions/dimensions etc. The Estes kit is a builder, not a collector, but is complete save for the shock cord which turned to dust about twenty years ago. The box is kinda nappy too. Whatever. It would be cool to built them both at the same time.

Pics show actual items. I want $150 shipped CONUS. I am going to leave this up till 7-19 and then if put it on Ebay if not sold.

KS1.jpgKS2.jpgKS3.jpgKS4.jpg

Last edited:
Back