Here is yet another episode in my ongoing attempt to refurbish and better take take of my active fleet. The rocket is the Semroc SPEV. It was one of the earlier ones but I had developed a few rudimentary skills by this point. It had the most complext paint job I had attempted up until this point.
I managed not to lose any of the fins in flight but one turned up missing anyway when I was rummaging through the box holding many of the older birds. There was no sign of it in the box although I did have a few false starts finding popped fins from other rockets. NOTE: I do not use CA for fin attatchement anymore.