New Estes PSII E2X clearance bundle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in stock.....I fell too....LOL

don't know what the heck I'm gonna do with 10 low power rockets. [6 2-stage] Guess I need to find a 40% coupon from Michael's for bulk pac motors.

Edit: Just found a 50% coupon good till June 17th!

AC Supply is 40% off or more on everything Estes all of the time. Free shipping on orders over $100.

HOWEVER, as we all know engines E and above incur the "Haz Mat" shipping charge so I suspect I will be buying my E and F engines locally. I don't think the nearby Hobby Lobby stocks engines above D but I know Hub Hobby does.

AC Supply is 40% off or more on everything Estes all of the time. Free shipping on orders over $100.

HOWEVER, as we all know engines E and above incur the "Haz Mat" shipping charge so I suspect I will be buying my E and F engines locally. I don't think the nearby Hobby Lobby stocks engines above D but I know Hub Hobby does.

Well, i took your advice and now have enough BP motors coming for 12 2-stage launches and 48 other flights....LOL

When I realized that I had officially lost my mind in regards to rockets, I decided that I needed to find sources for the best pricing. I buy rockets and supplies from three primary sources:

1. Estes "Specials Page"
2. AC Supply for rockets, motors and parts. AC Supply has great customer service.
3. www.eRockets.biz Decent pricing but I haven't had the best customer service from them. Owner seems to have a problem following through with commitments.

My Bundle 7 arrived yesterday...

Well, i took your advice and now have enough BP motors coming for 12 2-stage launches and 48 other flights....LOL

My bundle arrived yesterday. I must say I am quite impressed with the quality for $15 dollar rockets. I also got (2) F50-6t and (1) G80-7T composite motors with free shipping on orders over $100, no Haz Mat fees.

Yes indeed, back in stock, ordered mine today. Three PSII rockets, launch pad and controller, free shipping for $45 (regular price $177).

I built Mammoth, Prowler and Ascender today. I like the results enough that I ordered another Bundle 7.

Back