• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arcas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikeSmoke98

Reaction score
For sale is a performance rocketry 4 1/2 inch Arcas. It has a 75mm motor mount and aeropack retainer. Add recovery and altimeters and it's ready to fly. Does not include electronics. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping, located in eastern Pennsylvania, make offer.
Arcas.jpg

For sale is a performance rocketry 4 1/2 inch Arcas. It has a 75mm motor mount and aeropack retainer. Add recovery and altimeters and it's ready to fly. Does not include electronics. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping, located in eastern Pennsylvania, make offer.
View attachment 321619

how tall, and how much?
Thanks,

How much you asking for all your rockets? No price on any!

looking at the ages of the kits being posted, I'm guessing it's been awhile since the OP has been in the game, hard to price when you've been away a bit.

how tall, and how much?
Thanks,

Andrew, look at the photo again.. He's placed a ruler against the rocket, and it looks like a 36" ruler. I would estimate that the lower portion is about 48" (36" plus about another 1/3 of the ruler) and the upper portion is just over 36". I would guess 48"+40" = 88" or about 7.5' total length.. maybe 8'..

(Not trying to be snarky or a smarty-ass, but to point out a "guess-timation" technique I would use..)

This is a full scale Arcas. I have the boat tail version

Back