Moto-Joe (Vendor) anyone heard of them

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvage-1

Certified
Reaction score
I am looking for a specific motor and found a website https://www.moto-joe.com
It looks up to date, etc, but I have never heard of these guys.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks

S1

He is alive and well, saw him at Mile High Mayhem this last weekend.

Thank you for all your comments.. I will be putting an order in with them later :)

...I think you have to coordinate with them for shipped orders. There are details on their website. I've only bought from them at launches.

Yes, it is "RocketJoe13"/Joe Hinton, yes he used to be with Giant Leap, yes he is still "alive and well", and yes he is more of a "local guy" rather than a big mail-order/internet type business but he can and does ship if you need it.

And yes, he is a GREAT guy to work with.....you can't go wrong with Moto-Joe....he is good people.

s6

The entire Moto Joe crew rocks!
They support Tripoli Vegas for Springfest and Octoberfest each year. They have motors, kits and every single part you ever need.

If I may - our hobby is rather transient. Fliers come and go, as do vendors and clubs. Clubs that have a motor vendor tend to survive longer than clubs without. I'd like to think I'm a survivor in that I'm still flying and trying to be an enabler of others - the legal crack dealer on the range, so to speak. Moto-Joe Inc. is now a partnership of three long time flyers, trying to keep the appetite for AP well serviced. Our focus has been local but we can ship.

Back