AMW DER RED decals by stickershock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Alright guys and ladies been getting a lot of requests for these..

SO HERES WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!!!!

did you buy a 4" DER RED kit from AMW???

cool send me a picture of the receipt to [email protected] and receive 15% off any 4" Der red max set I offer!

ALSO if you want a standard DER RED set for it.. I can do that BUT with your choice of RED crosses and TOP SECRET decals OR WHITE.. all at no extra charge..

I know there are a BUNCH of these out there.. get them while this offer lasts... it wont be forever!

thanks for looking and remember NEVER FLY NAKED

Last edited:
Since the AMW kits have black fins instead of red, how do the fin decals look? Any adjustments needed? (I don't own one, but have been thinking about it.)

I also wonder how the decals will look on black fins.

Since the AMW kits have black fins instead of red, how do the fin decals look? Any adjustments needed? (I don't own one, but have been thinking about it.)

Read the post again for the AMW set for the standard der red max i give you the option red or white crosses and top secret decals.. I wont know how it looks on a rocket until someone puts it on a rocket. you'll have to use your imagination until then.. PERSONALLY I'd go white... but then again red might be cool too!

Or, if someone wanted to keep it more original, they could paint the fins red like the Estes kit. I haven't decided if I'm going to paint the fins yet or not.

alright guys now that I have been home and had some time heres the two sets im offering for the der red AMW

they will be on the website shortly and on sale for a few more days.. BUT get them now im not 100% sure how long I want to keep these on sale

thanks for your patience!

amw red max red.jpg

amw red max white.jpg

Mine arrived today. As always, awesome work Mark! I'm at the internal/external fillet stage and it's going to be very hot and humid here over the next four or five days, so no finishing in my immediate future. Hopefully by this time next week!

Mine arrived today. As always, awesome work Mark! I'm at the internal/external fillet stage and it's going to be very hot and humid here over the next four or five days, so no finishing in my immediate future. Hopefully by this time next week!

well hurry up man LOL (just kidding)

I really need to get one of these to go with the rest of my der red's HEY ROBERT/GLORIA can you make a a green one??

Back