Question about my eggfinder lcd

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascastil

Reaction score
Does this look right? When I turn it on, a red light flashes once and it beeps, then the screen does what its doing in the pic? I dont have a battery on the transmitter yet. I just wanted to see if it worked. Not sure if that makes a difference.
20170529_090131.jpg

Does this look right? When I turn it on, a red light flashes once and it beeps, then the screen does what its doing in the pic? I dont have a battery on the transmitter yet. I just wanted to see if it worked. Not sure if that makes a difference.
View attachment 320924

Looks like you need to adjust the contrast. There's a small adjustment screw. The instructions will show where it is.

Oh,ok. Thankyou. I had it built for me and I dont have the instructions.

There is a single Assembly & User's Guide for the LCD, it's at https://www.eggtimerrocketry.com/attachments/File/Eggfinder_LCD_Assembly_Manual_1_9e.pdf . At some point this year I'm going to redo all the Eggfinder documentation, it's gotten a little fragmented over the past few years and things aren't always where they should be.

Thanks Chris! I had a hellava time finding the instructions for setting the frequency on one of the new version 7 eggfinders I built last week. Printed it out and put it in front of the manual.

Back