Eggtimer Quark data download to PC?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billdz

Reaction score
Is it possible to download data to a computer from an Eggtimer Quark? The website says: "The Quark has a serial output port that's designed to be used with the standard Eggtimer Rocketry USB-TTL serial data cable, so you can test the output of the barometer chip to make sure that it's working properly. It also sends out the real-time altitude once per second during flight. With the Eggtimer Telemetry Module (available soon), you can get real-time altitude data during flight, streamed to your Eggfinder LCD or RX receiver. This data can also be fed into a computer and used to provide a simple flight graph with readily available tools like Microsoft Excel or just about any other spreadsheet." However, I'm not seeing anything in the manual or elsewhere about how to feed the data and create such a graph. The manual does explain how to use the "USB-TTL serial datacable" to test the baro sensor and to stream the data to a 3DR-type radio, but I don't see anything about downloading the data to a PC. Could someone point me to a step by step?
Thanks for any info,
Bill

Never mind, please disregard this post (not possible to delete?). Cris from Eggtimer has advised me that a telemetry device or 3DR radio is required to get data downloads from the Quark.

Back