• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tragic Little Aerospace 900Mhz GPS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
I am selling my Tragic Little Aerospace (www.tragiclittleaerospace.com) GPS tracker. Unit is complete with everything included in the original package:

• GPS Transmitter
  • 900Mz transmission antenna
  • Receiver USB adapter
  • Receiver 900Mz module
  • Receiver antenna
  • Disc with instructions, drivers, etc.
  • Extras - 2S 500mAh LiPo, LiPo connector, and extra magnetic base for receiver antenna
All you need on your end is to download the newest uBlox software, u-center, for your computer and you're good to go! Download a free GPS app on your phone for retrieval. Unit is confirmed to work.

Asking $260 shipped via USPS.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3111.jpg

If you're interested and in the fence, shoot me a message and we can surely work something out.

Ahh, the way back machine should help you find it. The software to use the unit is through u-blox and continually supported.

The latest U-Center works fine with my TLA tracker. It has been a rock sold performer on many flights. I also use mine with Mapsphere.

Bump. If you want a GPS tracker that runs on the great u-blox software.

$225 shipped.

Where is the users manual? I would get it but I need the manual to know some things about the product, and i can't seem to find it. Their website is down.

Back