Me and Mrs. N00b

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcorinth

Reaction score
Tied the knot with this lady today.

Us01.jpg

She's too good for me. I'll try to be worthy.

What a great looking couple!
Congrats, and all the best of everything to you!

Congratulations!

Let me pass on words of wisdom that I was given when I got married nearly 10 years ago:
"True Love is given when it is not deserved, everything else is just reward."

...10-year anniversary coming up... man, gotta start planning...

Tied the knot with this lady today.

She's too good for me. I'll try to be worthy.

Not only are they too good for us, they have 33% more genetic material.
That means they're more complex than we are. Good luck keepin' up!

Congratulations, Noobster.

Like most of us here, you married up.

May there always be smoke in your chimney and your home too small to contain your happiness. (Old Scottish toast)

Heyyyy,,
Now that's really cool,,,
good for you guy's,,,
all the best life and marriage has to offer,,
forever and ever.....

Teddy

Thanks, guys. She's out taking her brother and sister back to the airport. We weren't making a big deal out of this thing, but they flew over from Germany to be here.

I thought it would be kind of stressful having guests we weren't planning on, but they're great. We had a great few days, saw some sights, went out for dinner a couple of times, and I made an epic steak dinner for them. I'm actually sad they're leaving.

I'm still getting used to the ring on my finger - I don't even wear a watch. But I like this marriage thing so far.

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys!

Was your wedding cake in the shape of a Rocket? Congratulations. Make sure you get her to build a few rockets. That way she won't mind when boxes of rocket stuff get delivered to your door.

John Boren

Was your wedding cake in the shape of a Rocket? Congratulations. Make sure you get her to build a few rockets. That way she won't mind when boxes of rocket stuff get delivered to your door.

Well she still married him even after he received a shipment of 32 Photon Probes, so I'd say they're off to a good start in that area. :)

Back