Performance Rocketry - Rocketry Warehouse - Mad Cow - 5.5" Nike Smoke Kit Bash

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Justin! I like that screenshot of the drogue charge. I have one just like it from my Demon. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1497208188.667601.jpg

Nice flight, and sweet rocket! I really wish videos could accurately capture what some of these motors actually sound and feel like when they light off. I bet this was really fun to watch in person.

Very nice Justin. I really like to see scale kits painted in another paint scheme. I am building a MC 5.5" Patriot that is going to have different colors than standard Patriot.

Very nice Justin. I really like to see scale kits painted in another paint scheme. I am building a MC 5.5" Patriot that is going to have different colors than standard Patriot.

Thank you sir... Since I didnt have a "proper" Nike Smoke nose cone, I figured a deviation from the typical Smoke paint scheme was in order.

Clear coat was applied over the weekend, and for all intents and purposes, project completed. :)

20170624_113025_resized.jpg 20170624_163823_resized.jpg 20170624_164132_resized.jpg

Definitely implementing the parachute shelf on some future builds....I knew that something was missing;)
Love the craftsmanship in the build. Glad launch and recovery went to plan!

Agree with the paint job, looks really cool and a nice departure from the norm. Have been turned off by Nike Smokes till this thread

Back