• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PERFECTFLIGHT SL 100'S FOR SALE W/ADDED BONUS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
Hello all. I have some items that are a buddies who has left the hobby. I have two Perfectflight SL 100 flight controllers with I'm pretty sure only one successful flight on them. I have bench tested them and they initialize and ready themselves just fine. They are virtually new. I'm also throwing in a Gwiz LCX flight controller. This also has one successful flight on it. One of the screws is missing on the header but otherwise it is in fine shape. It has the separate USB Serial interface included but no cable. I also do not have the Data Transfer Kit for the Perfectflights but they are still readily available for around $25. I will include the manual I have printed for the LCX and the Flightview software is still available. (I looked up the LCX on Apogee's site and there was a TRF link for the software and other good information). They can be yours for $125.00 shipped conus. Email to [email protected] as I don't recieve post notifications. Thanks for looking OZDSCF1955.jpgDSCF1954.jpg

Last edited:
Al,,
I've never seen you miss so much, so often, by so little...
Are you Ok man??
Maybe you should sit for a bit...lol...

Teddy

So close and yet so far. I'll take them if any previous offer washes out.

Hey AL... how'bout a pair [2] Stratologger CF's for 80.00 [40.00 @]? I was getting ready to put them up.

Got manual's like new, well cared for ...yes got a couple flights on 'em

Watch, he'll miss this one and we'll have to call an ambulance...LOL

Well- the best I can do is not to contribute to the ambulance ride. Couple a shot of Capt'n Morgan and I'll get over it. Go for it, Al!

I really like slatotoggers, they a really good almimeters. But I 'm over it. I could start on my Egg minders, but I thimk I'll wait a bit. Almmost out of Morgan....

LOL. I could've beat you all. I wanted the original for the larger footprint matching my sleds.

Hey AL... how'bout a pair [2] Stratologger CF's for 80.00 [40.00 @]? I was getting ready to put them up.

Got manual's like new, well cared for ...yes got a couple flights on 'em

Watch, he'll miss this one and we'll have to call an ambulance...LOL

hahahahahahaha...

Teddy

Back