JonRocket.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimus

Reaction score
Made my first purchase from JonRocket.com and I must say that their customer service has been phenomenal. Even when the Post Office took forever to deliver my stuff, the guys down at JonRocket were more than helpful. I expect that I'll be going to them for more stuff in the future.

They never disappoint. My favorite LPR reseller hands-down. I am so glad that they are coming back online after the move!

Cheers,
Michael

When you say the guys down at JonRocket, you are referring to Roger and his wife. They are JonRocket.com and two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I also am glad they are getting the store going again after the move, and what a story the move was.

When you say the guys down at JonRocket, you are referring to Roger and his wife. They are JonRocket.com and two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I also am glad they are getting the store going again after the move, and what a story the move was.

+1000! Roger and Bracha are just SUPER nice people and they run a tight ship with JonRocket.com. We've had them as a vendor at our "Winternationals" launches several times and I've also been a customer of theirs for a long while. In all capacities, they are fantastic peoples. Anytime I need anything LPR, their's is the first site I go to.

I am also glad to see them coming back. I like to spread my rocket $ around to the various vendors, and they are way over due. Went through their offerings last night making a wish list. Need to wait and see what I have in the dungeon before I post an order though.

Done business with them since Day 1. Great service!

Thanks for all the kind words. Bracha doesn't go online much, so I printed this thread for her to see. She sends her thanks as well!

All the best ....

-- Roger and Bracha
(and Oscar, the rocket dog)

Back