Secret Santa Christmas In July 17

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. There are several people here that said they are joining but I have not received any e-mails from them.

Today is the last day to sign up! If you said you wanted in, and you are not in the list, that means I have no e-mail from you.

Papa Elf

Almost time guys, get your name in.

No vendors stepped up yet? Phooey. I would shop at a participating vendor first for sure.

Recieved the email. Time to break out the Cinderella wrapping paper again.....

Got mine (e-mail)

gift sent. Hope it's what they want!

gift received too?! (a package greeted me at teh door this afternoon!!)

Working with the vendor to get my recip's gift ordered.
Their online cart isn't functioning atm.

update: Order HAS been placed now (lets see if anyone notices this addendum)

Gift(s) ordered. Hope it is well received. Went a little over budget, darn shipping costs. I usually get as good as I give though.

i have to admit that I am not going to even start thinking about getting my gift until after this weekend.
The club has been building up to our biggest launch of the year (NXRS) and I have been busy arranging vendors, etc., as well as building a two stage.
Apologies to the other elves, but I will do my best to get it there on time (or at least close as dammit)

and now for your viewing pleasure.... what i has been buildin...

330_3934.jpg

Its getting there! Been awfully quite. Don't know who has ordered what, who has received a gift or anything.
But at least I am not yet staring at a box of rocket goodness waiting to open it.

Before I forget. Present is on the way to hopefully has been a good person this year.
Yeah right, he/she is a rocketeer.

Order placed, I totally slacked, but it should get there with a few days to spare. :)

Here is the Official List of Sent and Received as reported

SentReceived
BlackbrandtSentReceived
danhSentReceived
fyrfytr310SentReceived
MikeyDSlagleSent
Sandeja1SentReceived
ttabbalSent
Salvage-1SentReceived
dr_wogzSentReceived
MassrokitSentReceived
dhbarrSent
NytrunnerSentReceived
Woody's WorkshopReceived
Sent

Update July 3, 2017

Last edited:
I come home and find.....An envelope of resistors from Mikeydslagle! and a box.....

I just received a 10"x8"x2' box. Unless my phone's replacement LCD unit was packed VERY securely, I think you can mark me as received.

I come home and find.....An envelope of resistors from Mikeydslagle! and a box.....

I just received a 10"x8"x2' box. Unless my phone's replacement LCD unit was packed VERY securely, I think you can mark me as received.

Put em to good use. Consider it a CIJ stocking stuffer. LOL

Back