NEW FROM STICKERSHOCK23. COM Vinyl by the foot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Alright I get requests for this A LOT so I decided to add it to the website.

you can now purchase ANY color vinyl stickershock23.com offers BY THE LINER FOOT!

you need some simple stripes.... this is PERFECT FOR IT need to cut something by hand... THIS IS PERFECT FOR IT.

want to wrap a tube or cover some fins THIS IS PERFECT FOR IT!

the uses are ENDLESS..

vinyl starts at $3.00 a liner foot and you can order as much as you like (ship time could be delayed if you order more than I have on hand BUT i can get as much as you need!)

you can check this out on my website here..

VINYL BY THE FOOT

I HOPE this helps out you guys that like to do it yourself!

thanks for looking and remember "NEVER FLY NAKED!"

Mark and Marian

Last edited:
white, black, red and holo are 24″ wide most other colors are 15″ wide

thanks for answering that.... that is correct.

What's holo like?
Is that like a prism and reflect in a rainbow of colors?

YES the holographic loocks like the back of a CD or DVD.. it reflects the rainbow.

PLEASE NOTE chromes and holographic are not actually VINYL they are more MYLAR so their properties are a little different they do not stretch like regular vinyl decals do
this means you can wrap them around a tube no problem. BUT a NOSE CONE or a football would be impossible. BUT it is the same stuff I have been usng for years so if you have gotten decals out of this from me before it is the same as that!

hope that clears it up!

thanks

what's the difference between "gold chrome" and "gold metallic"?

gold metallic looks like gold spray paint.. (for lack of a better description) it has a SLIGHT metal flake look too it. non reflective color
Gold CHROME is just that gold mirrored chrome.

Back