Centuri Flying Model Rockets Iron On

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenP

Reaction score
I found this Iron On in a folder of papers I saved from a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, so like 1977? Or more like 1980.

CenturiFlyingModelRocketsIronOn.jpg

scanned at 300dpi, I should have put a ruler in there, but the total width is regular letter paper size 8.5" The colors are probably subdued because they are covered by the heat-activated adhesive on the face of the iron on. Maybe some one could color adjust this to make a new pattern to print on ink-jet iron on transfer paper if they want to sport this cool logo on their T-shirt at the next big launch.

Hey, that's quite a find! Two thoughts - Wonder if it still usable? Why would one want to use it when it can be pattern and inspiration for new iron-ons and then be retained for reference.

I found my Estes iron on a few years back from about the same time period. The image also shows a flip flop version so you can actually read everything.

Estes Iron On.jpg

Here is a recolored version, via GIMP, not really an expert.

CenturiModelRockets.jpg

Very cool. These are new to me, I'd only ever seen the "I'm a Centuri Rocketeer" one.
I wonder how many kids ended up with the instructions on their shirt? :D

don't forget the Estes Aerospace Club iron on transfer with the 4 thrust flames where
you could add to the transfer to indicate your design level experience .

Didn't Flight Systems Inc have an iron on that said " come fly with FSI " ?

Bobby

Latest posts

Back