Thanks EBay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I got lucky today and was able to find a piston, sleeve and connecting rod assembly for one of my nitro trucks. I literally think I bought the last one that's left anywhere?

https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?itemid=122394230430&transid=1782781553002&ul_noapp=true

The truck has been discontinued and quite quickly the parts for the motor are becoming hard to find. I have a lot of discontinued parts that I plan on using and going through the truck top to bottom, when I find some time.

I had one Piston, sleeve and connecting rod order from Amazon that said they had in stock. I got an email this morning saying they didn't have. I got confirmation that this is in route. I have two trucks, one new complete engine and this assembly. In the long run I'll probably end up selling everything off once I have them both running.

I have the remains of an OS Max .65VRM-ABC somewhere in the garage. I just can't make myself part with it even though the piston & cylinder that I need are long ago gone from existence.
Glad you were able to get the parts you needed for your truck. I haven't run my T-Maxx in probably 10 years. Might have to break it out this summer.

I have the remains of an OS Max .65VRM-ABC somewhere in the garage. I just can't make myself part with it even though the piston & cylinder that I need are long ago gone from existence.
Glad you were able to get the parts you needed for your truck. I haven't run my T-Maxx in probably 10 years. Might have to break it out this summer.

Normally I would never had made the purchase or the purchase of some carb parts, but as I said LOSI is known for discontinuing their but I doubt they will even come out with another Nitro SCT... I love nitro just haven't found the time to run them. Open fields and parking lots are a thing of the past here unless you get into racing and they don't even have a class for that truck.

Latest posts

Back