• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LPR and MPR rockets and accessories for trade/sale in Florida

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billdz

Reaction score
Anyone here from Florida? I recently acquired a bunch of LPR and MPR rockets and accessories. I've taken what I needed and would like to trade or sell the rest of these, there are 14 rockets (Estes and Launch Pad), body tubes, parachutes, a basic Estes launch pad and controller, dremels, other odds and ends (not all shown in photo). Would like to trade for a Level 2 rocket (new/kit or used/built) or will sell as a whole or in parts. All reasonable offers considered. My son and I will be at Saturday's Palm Beach launch around 3pm. Some of the rockets are damaged or incomplete. Would prefer not to ship.

rocs to trade.jpg

I'm told that grey one is a Launch Pad Bullpup AGM12C
https://www.the-launch-pad.com/blank-ciki
As best as I have been able to identify them, the others on the ground are the Estes Cosmic Interceptor (leaning on table), Launch Pad Amraam (on the right,
https://www.the-launch-pad.com/blank-c1sgr), Estes Crossfire (laying on ground), and a mostly unbuilt Launch Pad Perseus II (grey rocket on right). Also on the ground are some 18 to 24mm Estes motor adapters, BT-80 and BT-60 body tubes, a parachute, dremels, and an Estes Series II booster. On the table L to R are Estes Patriot, Launch Pad Martel, Quest AGM-85 (mostly obscured by the Bullpup), Estes Amazon, Estes Mercury Redstone, Estes Bullpup 12D, three Star Trek (Enterprise, Klingon, and Reliant), and the box in the back is the AMT Man in Space set (these are just models, they don't fly, and some parts seem missing). Not pictured are the Estes launch pad and controller, additional body tubes and 18 to 24mm adapters, small parachutes, plus other odds and ends.

Several of these rockets arrived with fin damage, which I have repaired to the best of my ability. There are 2 problems with shipping of individual rockets: 1) there could be additional damage (although I'd pack much better than the guy who sent them to me did), and 2) if someone offers me say $25 plus shipping for a rocket, it's not worth my time to pack and go to the post office just for $25. I'd consider shipping to someone who wants several rockets, if that's feasible.

Anyone here from Florida? I recently acquired a bunch of LPR and MPR rockets and accessories. I've taken what I needed and would like to trade or sell the rest of these, there are 14 rockets (Estes and Launch Pad), body tubes, parachutes, a basic Estes launch pad and controller, dremels, other odds and ends (not all shown in photo). Would like to trade for a Level 2 rocket (new/kit or used/built) or will sell as a whole or in parts. All reasonable offers considered. My son and I will be at Saturday's Palm Beach launch around 3pm. Some of the rockets are damaged or incomplete. Would prefer not to ship.

I am in Florida... Palm Bay/Melbourne

What are your specs for a level 2?

Steve

I'm actually planning to go to the SRA launch on May 20 to try for my L2. They don't have high enough clearance for L2 testing in Palm Beach. I don't have anything in particular in mind for an L2 rocket, what do you have available to trade?

Motors can also be all or part of a trade. I need C through I.

Back