Prayers for my little man please

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerbs4me

Reaction score
Tomorrow my son is having another surgery. If you could please just keep him in your thoughts or say a lil prayer. It would be greatly appreciated.

I will Gus
I've never had the honor to meeting you in person, I plan on attending mini MWP. You going to be there?

Best of luck to your son and your family. Both of my children had medical issues at a very young age, so I know how you feel.

Sending prayers. I know how important prayers are. My son, Bruce, had prayers sent from around the country after his horrible battle with the H1N1 virus just months after his Dad died. God does hear us.

Sheryl

Done.
And done again.
Please keep us updated with progress and any other needs.
I'll keep an eye out for you at MMWP.

Lord please be with Brent's son today with his surgery. You are the great physician. We ask that you will heal whatever is wrong and he would come back stronger and better than he was. Please hold the hands of the surgeons and help them to do the work to the best of your abilities. Also be with the family during this time and help them to support him during his healing. In Jesus Name, Amen!

:sad:

Praying too. My 10 year old just had hip surgery and thank God turned out very well - but stressful. I'll pray your sons surgery goes well and for your family too.

Your son and your family are in my prayers.Hopefully a speedy recovery will ensue.

Fred, L2
ROSCO

Prayers for your son and for you and yours as well..
All will go perfectly and this will all be behind you all quickly....

Teddy

I will Gus
I've never had the honor to meeting you in person, I plan on attending mini MWP. You going to be there?

*Just getting home from work*

Strangers are just friends you haven't already met-

Any good word yet Brent? I will be at Mini Midwest only on Sunday due to work but, if we don't I'm sure we will run into each other somewhere!;)

Question(s) though.

How old is the little Dude?
Does he like Snap Together Model Cars?
Are you planning to bring him to the launch too?
Do you think he might want to sit in or take a gentle ride in Uncle Gus's new car?

Maybe just hold the wheel and, make vroom...vroom noises?

This is my penance for not having had children...Oh well they probably would have burned down the house and, garage when I turned my back on them for five minutes...

Awaiting good word now-:D

I'm facing some hard decisions regarding back surgery for myself. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to make those decisions for my kids! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back