QCRS Cookout at Wildman's May 27th Mini Midwest Power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is coming to the cookout

• I will attend

• I will not be able to attend

Results are only viewable after voting.

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman Hobbies is hosting a cookout at Mini Midwest Power on Saturday May 27, at Wildman's secret facility.

The cookout is open to all "Wildman club Members and QCRS club members"

RSVP Wildman no later than May 19th

A reason to become a member of Wildman to enjoy this traditional gathering during Mini Midwest Power.

Wildman Tim will supply the "Wild Meat" and ask that everyone that will attend please bring a dish to pass.

Suggested dishes or let your imagination run wild: salads, desserts, veggie trays, meat tray, or whatever you can think of.

Soooo let's all have some fun at Wildman's you never know what is going to happen.

Who is coming and whatcha all bringing???

Last edited:
Wildman Hobbies is hosting a cookout at Mini Midwest Power on Saturday May 27, at Wildman's secret facility.

The cookout is open to all "Wildman club Members"

RSVP Wildman no later than May 19th

A reason to become a member of Wildman to enjoy this traditional gathering during Mini Midwest Power.

Wildman Tim will supply the "Wild Meat" and ask that everyone that will attend please bring a dish to pass.

Suggested dishes or let your imagination run wild: salads, desserts, veggie trays, meat tray, or whatever you can think of.

Soooo let's all have some fun at Wildman's you never know what is going to happen.

Thank You for posting this Gary
The dish to pass would be great but not a requirement.
What you will need is something to sit on and what ever you would like to drink (otherwise you might be tempted to drink what I have) see post # 8:lol:https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?140234-QCRS-Mini-Midwest-Power
Its looking like it will be a good time.

Last edited:
Well, let's see... I have a bottle of Rumchata, a bottle of DeKalb brewed Whiskey Acres vodka, and maybe even a rocket or two... :wink:

I already put in my reservation for the couch for Saturday night to Jackie, but I'll officially RSVP here...
No driving to the hotel for this CDL holder... :wink:

Wildman Hobbies is hosting a cookout at Mini Midwest Power on Saturday May 27, at Wildman's *secret facility*.

A reason to become a member of Wildman to enjoy this *traditional gathering* during Mini Midwest Power.

Wildman Tim will supply the *Wild Meat* and ask that everyone that will attend please bring a dish to pass.

Soooo let's all have some fun at Wildman's *you never know what is going to happen!*

1. Just look for the Mansion, at the end of the road in Van Orin-
2. Fools rush in where Angels fear to fly.
3. EVEN I won't touch the comment about the "Wild Meat".
4. M-80's tossed into the Koi Pond nearly got me banned for life.
5. One rocket, a Wildman 3" built around 8 years ago flying on an A*rot*ch K700 to wax Sir Sathers proverbial keister in a one off rematch drag race...

Winner takes all bragging rights-:point::headbang:

Jeez... Looks like I'll be eating well Saturday night with so few replies... There might even be room at the table for all of us...
I gotta start prepping rockets soon. Time is already getting short.

Regrettably, I wont be able to attend. I will only be at the launch for a couple of hours in the AM on the 27th, and will be back on Sunday. Will have to miss Tim's cookout, I have a baby shower to attend at 1:00 PM. That puts a very limited amount of time I can stick around Saturday morning...

Regrettably, I wont be able to attend. I will only be at the launch for a couple of hours in the AM on the 27th, and will be back on Sunday. Will have to miss Tim's cookout, I have a baby shower to attend at 1:00 PM. That puts a very limited amount of time I can stick around Saturday morning...
If only babies would wash themselves, you would have more time.

I'm in. Never made the mini before. Looking forward to all of the festivities.

It's going to be a blast ,so far I know. Of people coming from as far away as Ny,Nj,Ca .
Jackie and I went to the MEAT sale yesterday and pick up over 30 slabs of baby backs.

The stars have aligned for the time being and it appears as if we'll be making it to MMWP! Looks like I'll have to get that Wildman membership. Will be sending our RSVP soon.

It's going to be a blast ,so far I know. Of people coming from as far away as Ny,Nj,Ca .
Jackie and I went to the MEAT sale yesterday and pick up over 30 slabs of baby backs.

Way too cool Tim,,
Jackie's your seacret weapon,, lol...
No kiddin,, I don't know how the 2 of you do it..
I sure am glad you do though,, lol...
It's gonna be a blast....

Teddy

Wait wait... What the heck... We're missing the big picture here... Wildman used a CUSTOM emoji???? :shock: :y: :neener:

Adrian , you know I can read also ?
I'm not casting aspersions, just awed at your computer skills... :cool:
Heck, I don't know where to find and how to use a non standard emoji here...
Heck, I still haven't figured out how guys post a link that just says "here" or "link"...
Teach me, O wise one :headbang:

Just got my Wildman Club membership and RSVP'd for the cookout!

I'll be there with the Mrs and the baby hellraiser. Hoping to get my stuff together to actually launch a rocket! If I do... The Drago will fire up on an L1090...

Back