• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knives, 50% OFF, FREE Sharpening

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are knives and there are KSOs (knife shaped objects) Which do you think you are selling?

These are real knives, not Toys. They take a really fine edge and keep it.
Though the handle material is not high grade, the price is right. Which makes it hurt less when you loose one, or need a gift.

Received my order today.
Knives are really great, and very sharp.
May be back soon to get some more, and suggest that some other TRF members should do the same.

Thanks,

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase, just be careful. They are straight razor sharp and you will cut yourself before you even feel it.
Just let me know when and what you want, I still have a wall full of knives I need to get rid of.
Need the space for rockets!

I wouldn't make anything on Ebay with the fees they charge.
But I've tried Craigslist, Facebook, and even take a bunch in my pockets when I go to the store and ask random people on the streets.
I asked a local retailer if I could sit outside his store, but it seams I need a "Peddlers Permit" which cost money.
Last time I buy boxes at an auction when I can only see a few displayed items without knowing the contents!

BUMP

Reminder, there are plenty of knives left.

Thank You Very Kindly for those that recently made purchase's to help get our old truck repaired.
It is greatly appreciated and you can never know how much it has helped us.

Any further purchases will be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited:
Back