• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knives, 50% OFF, FREE Sharpening

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be 18 to purchase.

Lot #10 is $25.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING
Pocket Friendly Knives

3" Eagle Eye
3" Vulture II (Red Handle)
2.5" Mini Eagle Eye (Key Chain)
3" Little Gator (Dark Green Handle)
3" Little Gator (Black Handle)
2-5/8" Little Whitetail (Key Chain)
3.5" Pocket Knife (Not a Lock Blake)
3" Dragoon II
2.5" Fire Fly
3" Wildlife Officer

Lot 10.jpg

Last edited:

Lot #11 is $25.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING

12" Tac Assult Bowie, Commander, Red Handle
5" Swamp Lizard
4.5 Gentle Folder
4" Eagle Eye Orange Camo

Lot 11.jpg

Last edited:

Lot #12 is $25.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING

12" Tac Assult Bowie, Recon, Orange Handle
5" Swamp Lizard
4.5 Gentle Folder
4" Eagle Eye Orange Camo

Lot 12.jpg

Last edited:

Lot #13 is $25.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING

12" Tac Assult Bowie, Defender, Red Handle
5" Swamp Lizard
4.5 Gentle Folder
4" Eagle Eye Orange Camo

Lot 13.jpg

Last edited:

Lot #14 is $25.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING

12" Tac Assult Bowie, Commander, Orange Handle
5" Swamp Lizard
4.5 Gentle Folder
4" Eagle Eye Orange Camo

Lot 14.jpg

Last edited:
The knife I have on my hip at launches and when I am piddling around the house is a Helle Kvernstein millstone knife.
My EDC is a Kershaw Chill.
I am always looking for a new EDC and would be more than willing to buy a good knife from you sir. Just don't see any that fit the bill.

Bump, Please Buy Some Knives?

Woody asked me to take any orders you may have until he gets back on line the first part of June. I'll let him know the selection you've chosen is spoken for and reserved until the sale goes thru. Thanks for looking and your understanding. -dave-

Order arrived today. Everything looks good. Went the pre-sharpened route. They seem to slice a sheet of paper ok with the weight of the knife. Should be good for overall utility without having to worry too much about them.

Oddly, I own one of the knives I ordered already - my typical knife for opening boxes, cutting the tape, etc..

I have TV but no bill ,going on 2nd year cut the cable bill using antenna on top of house and very happy with it :)

Same here, dropped cable TV and immediately saw $110/month savings. Bought a TiVo OTA for $49 and subscribed to their service for $15/month so I can record shows I want to watch when I want.

Steve Shannon

Bump...
We are too far out for an antenna...we only get 1 channel 30 miles away: local CBS
Never hurts to have a couple extra knives in the range box, pickup glove box, etc., etc., etc.,
Make great birthday gifts too.
I also do customization. I'll put up pics of the 3 when I get finished with them...soon.

There are knives and there are KSOs (knife shaped objects) Which do you think you are selling?

Received my order today.
Knives are really great, and very sharp.
May be back soon to get some more, and suggest that some other TRF members should do the same.

Thanks,

Back