QCRS Mini Midwest Power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video Justin! It captured my bruiser crash in all of it's glory... I don't know what's with Bruisers and Princeton for me... I can't seem to bring them home in one piece. It was a great time launching and at Tim's that night. QCRS puts on a great launch and you can't beat Tim and Jackie's hospitality. Thanks to all!

EricB

Mini Midwest Power was well worth the price an to fly back to Peoria from Miami and return. When Mike Crupe told me in April to say he was coming to Mini, it got me thinking. With the wife's approval, I had my airline tickets the next day. Many thanks to Tim and Jackie for the fabulous Saturday evening fest and their ongoing commitment to our hobby. Also, a thank you to the QCRS members for a great two days. Hope to see many of you at URRF4

[video=youtube;A7xQmcfDpMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xQmcfDpMk[/video]

Another great video! Thanks Justin! You even got the liftoff and landing of my Demon. So many great flights last weekend, can't wait for MWP this fall!

Some of us had a rough Saturday night at mini Midwest Power...
Sunday was cooler with a breeze. Perfect weather for aTeddy.jpg

Back