Trying To Reach Polecat

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever had any luck reaching out to the folks who own Polecat? I've been trying on and off for the better part of a year to order a replacement fin for my 4 inch Jayhawk. Neither the website email nor messages at the published phone number seem to to elicit a response.

If someone here knows a better way to contact them, please share.

It has been about a year...and it may have taken a couple of tries on consecutive days, but I was able to get a response from Erin on the published address: [email protected]. My order confirmations have come from [email protected], but I do not know if it is a no-reply address. It doesn't state specifically.

My experience has been that they are not quick to reply, but they are definitely helpful when they do. If you are not using their web form, I suggest trying that. It goes to "info@" but is less likely to be blocked as spam. Alternatively, you might consider putting the word polecat in your subject line.

Good luck. Their products are a great value, but I can imagine the frustration of not being able to get a needed replacement part for a year!

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
I have been trying to get ahold of them for a coupler and a section of body tube to convert my 4" Nike Smoke to DD. Don't know if that will ever happen?

I had a question for them once, and filled out their contact form and called and left a message. A bout tow weeks later, I received a call from them. I had almost forgotten I had contacted them.

I see that they say they are getting production back up this year. I hope this is true. I have been wanting a Phoenix forever, and the last time they had them in stock, I got the funds together right as they sold the last one.

Thought I would update this thread. I got Erin from Polecat on the phone last week and she's getting me the 2 10in nosecones I needed. They are shipping on Monday. She also sent me the manuals for the kits which I was lacking. She answered on 2 separate occasions and called me back twice today as well.

As far as inventory and kit availability, I was told that the guy that does their nosecones started doing their tubing too and really messed up the fiberglass on the first batch of tubing. It ended up being too bubbled for use. As such, they don't have much of the kits in stock yet but they expect to be up as soon as the tubing comes in.

Thought I would update this thread. I got Erin from Polecat on the phone last week and she's getting me the 2 10in nosecones I needed. They are shipping on Monday. She also sent me the manuals for the kits which I was lacking. She answered on 2 separate occasions and called me back twice today as well.

As far as inventory and kit availability, I was told that the guy that does their nosecones started doing their tubing too and really messed up the fiberglass on the first batch of tubing. It ended up being too bubbled for use. As such, they don't have much of the kits in stock yet but they expect to be up as soon as the tubing comes in.

I am really glad to hear you received a positive response. I think their kits are a great bargain and I really want to see them to continue to succeed. Erin was who helped me in the past as well.

Cheers,
Michael

Back