Estes Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the QCC Explorer and the Conquest have been added to the specials section on the Estes website. Although the QCC is listed as out of stock at the moment.

arg .. don't look at website on Explorer unless wallet ready

I see the QCC Explorer and the Conquest have been added to the specials section on the Estes website. Although the QCC is listed as out of stock at the moment.

I already have the QCC Explorer... and you didn't say Odyssey, so I think my wallet is safe... for now:facepalm:

QCC Explorer is back in stock. I noticed there are a few others added on too like the Dark Zero and the Prowler PS II Launch Set.

BARBAR, shipping to Massachusetts was $10.99

I already have a QCC too, but I just may need another one...and a Conquest to keep it company during shipping.

Geez, that QCC deal makes me want to order that along with my scion early. But that'd break my 5 unbuilt kits limit, so I've got to pass.

I've always wanted a Prowler so... I'm going to get it for sure and a few others. D@#n Estes and their specials! Bye bye money.

I need to set a limit like that, right now I have about +/- 60 unbuilt kits and I keep getting more.

Just counted. I have 40 unbuilt kits with more on the way. Not sure setting a limit is going to work as long as Estes keeps adding different rockets to the specials page.

I don't know what Estes charges for shipping but I do know that shipping is free if the order exceeds $50

Back