NEW from STICKERSHOCK23.com (NAME TAGS)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Alright guys and ladies... this is something I have been wanting to offer for a LONG TIME..

I get requests for them a LOT and now I have made it as simple as adding them to your cart.

these are Small labels printed on 5 year vinyl simple waterproof peel and stick..

they are available in 4 sizes and you can put about ANY information you want on them...

you name a contact number e-mail snail mail TRA AMA CAR and these are PERFECT for FAA drone registrations..

they come in packs of between 15 and 30 (depending on size) and are PERFECT to mark anything you might loose and would want returned if found.

you can check them out and order them on the website here NAME TAGS

thanks for looking and remember

"NEVER FLY NAKED"

Mark and Marian..

name tage 4.jpg

name tag 3.jpg

name tag 2.jpg

name tage.jpg

Do they have to say "Mark Hayes" on them? Or is this your secret way of collecting rockets? :)

Do they have to say "Mark Hayes" on them? Or is this your secret way of collecting rockets? :)

its special ink... once left in a tree or laying in a field for 24 hrs the name changes to MARK HAYES.. (insert evil laugh)

I bet I get slapped in the face when I try to apply one to the wife's bare back side!
Especially when she reads, "For Rent"! LOL

:surprised: And deservedly so!

Mark - What type of ink would you suggest a modeler use on the vinyl to apply their information? I believe some inks don't play well on vinyl and smear or rub off rather easily even after a considerable amount of drying time.

Great! My old tags you made for me were aging ( he made me a sheet almost 5 years ago!) - love these- i always put one on each rocket section. yes- three stickers per rocket. Trackers also get one.... Hey Kenny- remember finding your tracker separated in the dirt at Holtville [emoji51]. Never seen separated parts while out recovering your rocket? I want my parts back! You may need to order more than his basic amounts- the price drops when you do as there is no second setup charge. I ordered two batches and that wont last long[emoji106].

Last edited:
:surprised: And deservedly so!

Mark - What type of ink would you suggest a modeler use on the vinyl to apply their information? I believe some inks don't play well on vinyl and smear or rub off rather easily even after a considerable amount of drying time.

I print these for you with an Eco-sol ink..

Ahh, ok. I didn't realize that. Thank you.

yes they are done with Eco Sol ink that is rated for 5 years in direct weather and if you want extra protection I can add a clear UV lamination for about $10.00 this make them rated for 10 years.. BUT I dont see anyone leaving a rocket in the sun for 10 years.. you als can clear coat over them for easy protection!

thanks

Got ours today- they look great! As an added bonus, they actually have my name on them, not Mark's :)

DJS... dang I sent the wrong set... LOL

Guys these are going like crazy... so just a little nudge to say thanks and keep it out there!

Back