New Rocketry Recovery Vehicle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
New rocketry recovery vehicle and tow vehicle to rocket launches. Got a sweet deal on this 2017 ram 2500 4x4. More importantly it has the 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel.

dd0c017ed03c14d3abed9ad5d22d0956x.jpg

Nice. I keep looking at those. But I got rid of our last pickup because I couldn't afford to feed the beast. Things have improved since then, but we're not quite there yet.

Maybe someday.

Nice. I keep looking at those. But I got rid of our last pickup because I couldn't afford to feed the beast. Things have improved since then, but we're not quite there yet.

Maybe someday.

This will be my daily driver. Fuel mileage is not that important to me because my round trip to work is only 2 miles. That being said I have heard some owners of the new 6.7 Cummins can get 20 mpg on highway. Of course don't have a lead foot. I had a job where I commuted 70 miles round trip. I would not own this truck if I did that still.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine got one just like that a few months ago. He turned in his 6 month old Ford eco-boost. The Ram is AWESOME!!!

Back