NASA SLI Brag Thread ... Notre Dame killed it today in more than one way

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh yes I found that ancient thread from 2013. Jeez...hold a grudge much lol? Maybe it's time to let go?

Oh and thanks for the congrats. ;)

Big time grudge keeper. If we ever meet I'll buy you a beer. As long as you explain why you get so worked up when people don't agree with you online.

Big time grudge keeper. If we ever meet I'll buy you a beer. As long as you explain why you get so worked up when people don't agree with you online.

Lol...I think I'll pass

Unfortunately (based on his online persona) I haven't seen anything to suggest he's a decent human in the past three years.

Yes, I am a horrible horrible person. Please stay as far away as possible.

:eyeroll:

I believe that the one and, only time i was involved with USLI ranks up there as one of the top three memories i have in all the years i've been involved in high power rocketry!
The team leader and, some of his students were great to work with and, yesterday at LDRS (the former lead) hooked up with me for the first time since he went out into the world of Aerospace-
Some of the stories i could tell you would have too be in private because- We were kind of the "Bad News Bears" of College teams when we went. :lol:

Stories involving a Truck Driver and, a bunch of College Students on I-65 in a Major Universities four wheeled vehicle can not be repeated here due to statue of limitations rulings. :no:
I thought we were trouble until the we were at the "Show Off Fair" and, we were introduced to the crew next to us that rolled their entire airframe out of HEMP! :headbang:
Lets just say there were offers to *Smoke* their rocket AFTER the competition...:lol:

I'd better quit while i'm STILL ahead- Great memories though.

Yeah I think you shared some of that with me at a Three Oaks launch once. But by the sounds of it not all of the good stories daggumit. Get yer butt back to Three Oaks mister. You got some story telling to do!

Just trying to pass the olive branch. I go back to my original statement, I hope I never meet you.

Die in peace, guaranteed you'll go before me, like all the old ones pretending to be saints of this hobby.

So what exactly happens if you go first?

Will DAllen be repaired or replaced (at manufacturer's discretion) free of charge if he doesn't succumb properly?
Or will it be the other way around?

I didn't think I'd have to intervene in this particular thread, but a couple of folks just can't seem to stop goading one another and it appears the only way to make them stop is for someone to sit between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back